Flipkart went live in 2007 with the objective of making books easily available to anyone who had internet access. Today, we're present across various categories including movies, music, games, mobiles, cameras, computers, healthcare and personal products, home appliances and electronics, stationery, perfumes, toys, apparels, shoes – and still counting!
Be it our path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, a 30-day replacement policy, EMI options, free shipping - and of course the great prices that we offer, everything we do revolves around our obsession with providing our customers a memorable online shopping experience. Then there's our dedicated Flipkart delivery partners who work round the clock to personally make sure the packages reach on time.
So it's no surprise that we're a favourite online shopping destination.
Terms & Conditions
1. The e-Gift Voucher can only be redeemed on the Flipkart.com website only .
2. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other e-Gift Vouchers.
3. If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Voucher amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
4. If the order value is less than the amount of the voucher, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same e-Gift Voucher.
5. Vouchers and unused balance of e-Gift Vouchers expire 1 year from the date of issue.
6. e-Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit but are transferable.
7. Flipkart.com is not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
8. You can combine and use a maximum of 3 vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes(Max amt of each code is Rs,10000)